Thursday, 12 June 2014

pwp #19: cinderella

Wow, it has been a while!  Sorry for neglecting our blog.   There had been changes at work and suffice it to say, it had been really hectic since (and will continue to be).  So I will be lucky to even have some crafty time in the next few months.  For now, I will be sharing layouts I had previously created starting with our date to the theatre to watch Cinderella ballet.

I love it that my DD is now at an age where she can actually enjoy a theatre production.  So when her ballet school did a professional staging of Cinderella, we were the first in line. And because we know the people behind the scenes, we got backstage access after the show for a fun meet and greet with the cast. Score!

Here is my layout...

I used Papertrey's dies (Headline Alphabet, Get a Handle on It and Label Basics) and a combination of Simple Stories and Project Life cards. 

Close up of the journaling...

  
I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertey challenge here which is to use 3 different PTI dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Irma! I'm so sorry to hear that you won't have a lot of crafty time coming up ... that's sad news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...Cinderella is my favorite princess and your layout is just precious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...