Saturday 16 November 2013

where did time go?

That is the question I ask myself every year around this time as my sweet little daughter celebrates her birthday.  Today, she turns five! Although some days may go by slowly, how come the years fly by so fast?  

Anyway, before we head out to spend the day doing the things she loves (gymnastics, movie, pizza, bookstore),  I will leave you with one of my favourite older (aka Cricut era) layouts I have of our sweetheart (as I fondly call her) when she was teeny tiny.



Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  We have an exciting Sunday ahead as we continue her celebration with a circus-themed party.

Thanks for stopping by!

  

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of your little one. Love how you added the giraffe die cut to mimic the detail on your daughter's jumper. Very cute!! Happy Birthday to your daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your lovely blog via Vintage Sheet Addict. I'm also from the Philippines but now live in the UK and also love crafting (sewing mostly) when I get the time.
    Hope your little girl had a wonderful birthday weekend!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie and yes time does fly and the older your children get the faster it seems to disappear. Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive dollars from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...