Saturday 7 December 2013

Crafter's Dream Job

To our friends and readers, please indulge me one last time as I showcase my last event for the year.  This time, I partnered with another event planner to bring to fruition the first ever "Christmas Gift Fair by the Vineyards."


The event was a lot of fun to put together as I got to meet a lot of fabulous craftspeople and artisans.  The event even caught the attention of local press (Niagara Events Presents “Christmas Gift Fair” by the Vineyards | Niagara Falls).  I was in awe with the assortment of handmade goodies and the support from Niagara residents.  
Clockwise: Soaps by Nikki, Wanda's Wicked Jelly, TCH Catering, Cherryl Corris of Better Homes & Garden Realty / Photos courtesy of Daniel Morel, Nichole Robinson
Clockwise: Lucien Gagnon Reclamations, Those Girls' Garden Arts, Simply Stitches, Kozmo's Kos
Clockwise: Waggin' Walks, Angelic Stones, Collier Creations, Imagine it Crafts
Clockwise: Grandma Jean's Creation, Lucien's Gagnon's Reclamations, Clocks by Walter, 4 Paws Pet Bakery 
 I find my new "gig" very rewarding. Not only do I get to promote local craftspeople, but we were able to collect toys to build Niagara Regional Police toy mountain during the event.  I am hoping this will be a start of a Holiday tradition in the community.

Enjoy your Holiday shopping and don't forget to support your local artisans & businesses!







1 comment:

  1. Wow...looks like an amazing event, so many wonderful goodies to drool over in each photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...