Wednesday 11 December 2013

Our tree is up

We usually put up our Christmas tree around the first or second week of December, but this year we decided to set it up early. Having the tree definitely put me in the proper holiday spirit. 
As you can see I have not wrapped any presents yet
We make or purchase ornaments every year to add to the tree and these guys that I posted here and here are now part of the  collection. 


I also made these pompoms using my new pompom maker. 

This ornament was purchased from an online seller I met through Instagram. 
 And this one was bought from a local craft show. 

I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas preparations. Have a great week everyone!

Until next time.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Virna! Your Christmas tree is looking great and I love your Christmas decorations especially the green heart with the toadstool and the snowman at the bottom picture. I like the embroidery on that one.
    I also really like your green armchair and all your cushions. Did you make them yourself(the cushions)?
    Have a wonderful week!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marion, Thanks!!! Yes, I made the cushions for our sofa which I blogged about here: http://craftmatesetc.blogspot.ca/2012/06/throw-pillow-covers.html

      We bought the pair of green armchairs second hand from someone who posted it on Craigslist. It was such a bargain! I love getting a good deal.

      Take care,
      Virna

      Delete
  2. Fabulous tree! Love the look of the tall and thin tree and your decorations are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...