Saturday 11 January 2014

chirstmas morning

Ah.. there is nothing better than the anticipation of Christmas morning... waking up and asking if Santa came, walking down the stairs excitedly to check what's under the tree and ripping open all the gifts with all your might.  Such is the Christmas morning at our house this year.

So many great photos during that short span of time.  So I decided not to torture myself and just included all the photos I liked.  Because there were so many photos, I had to keep the design pretty simple.  Here it is... 


Some close ups...


 I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey Challenge #16 here which is to combine different elements in your title.  Here I used Papertrey's Headline Alphabet dies and some sticker alphas from Simple Stories.



 Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout!!! I love it and your photos are so fun and looks like Christmas morning at your house is the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures say it all. Seems like a wonderful Christmas morning> Your memories are now recorded forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...