Thursday 9 January 2014

o christmas tree

Every year,  I take a photo of my DD by the Christmas tree.  I would love to put them all side by side one day and see how much she has grown and changed over the years. 

I plan to use a similar layout every year, starting last year (if I can remember to do that!).  Here is what I had last year and the years before.

And here is what I did this year...


 I used Papertrey's Block Alphabet dies and Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp, October Afternoon's patterned papers and Fancy Pants' Merry Little Christmas ephemera pack.

I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey Challenge here which is to stamp on something other than a cardstock.  Here, I stamped a sentiment from Love Lives Here onto a patterned paper.



Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful photo and your tree is just beautiful. Frances is so sweet and I love her little dress, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...