Saturday 5 April 2014

princess overload



I have never been a big princess fan.  But that is not the same case for my DD.  She has never met a princess she did not like.  So imagine her delight when one of the birthday parties she attended last January had a fashion show where guests got to strut down the runway wearing a princess gown of their choice.



Here is the layout I made of that event.  The photos were not very clear as it was really dark in the runway with lots of blinking lights, lol.  Everyone had a great time, esp my DD who got to be Snow White for the day.


I used Headline Alphabet dies from Papertrey, journal card from Simple Stories, ephemera from Fancy Pants and the Fun Flair stamp ("oh yes") from Ali Edwards. 

 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...