Tuesday 15 April 2014

pwp #19: gymnast wannabe

There are a few things my DD is passionate about.  And gymnastics is one of them.  I don't know if it's because of the chit chat time she has with her friends or the snacks that she gets to share during their breaks or the strict but fun coaches she has or the fact that she can jump, twist and roll to her heart's content when she's there.. but she loves going to her gymnastics class. She does not mind spending long hours there and prefers to be there than at home practising piano (but that's a whole other story).

Last weekend, she participated in her first ODP (Ontario Development Program) certification. It was a lot of fun and we were glad she completed it successfully.  Here are some photos of the event (which obviously will be scrapbooked later on :) )





So I thought it was fitting to share a layout I created back when she was starting out in the recreational program.  Here it is ...



I used Papertrey dies (Seeing Stars, Headline Alphabet, Double Ended Banner), journal card from Michaels and stickers from Simple Stories.

I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use 3 different dies in the layout.  I love this challenge a lot as it gives me a chance to use my dies on something other than cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the layout and what a darling little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the design of this one, Irma! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' sweet! I love the bright colors and your DD smile, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...