Wednesday 23 April 2014

pwp #7: SNAP!

I have been dying to use Papertrey's new Monthly Moments journal cards on my layout. No matter how many journal cards I have from other companies, I know that these Papertrey cards will always have room in my collection.

I am not a pocket scrapbooker so I use my journal cards on traditonal 12x12 layouts.  I just love having lots of white space on my pages so I do not think I will be switching over to pocket scrapbooking any time soon.  But that doesn't prevent me from buying more journal cards :)

So here is my layout...



 I love my pages clean and simple (and quick to make!).  I used various patterns from the Feb Monthly Moments cards and let them do the work.  Love the smokey shadow, scarlet jewel and kraft colour combo of this collection.
 


 
Aside from the journal cards, I also used Papertrey's Building Blocks stamp and die set.  I love, love, love this new set.  It is perfect for scrapbook pages like this.  I also used the Banner Builder die collection and modern alphabet dies.  The hearts were from a Stampin' Up punch.

I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a PTI sentiment stamp in your layout.  I see myself using this set in many other layouts in the future!

Thanks for stopping by!

   

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, Irma! I love how you use your PTI on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...can't wait to pull out my Monthly Moments tomorrow at an all day paper craft day with lots of other ladies...I know they will all be jealous when they see them as I am of your fabulous page! Just so bright and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love LOVE this layout! The only problem is that now my PTI wish list has grown even larger. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...