Thursday 29 August 2013

last day of school

Here is another layout I made of my DD’s last day of school last June.  (I probably should make one more with a photo of her first and last day of school side by side). 

  


Grid style layout is my go-to design these days.  I find that everything seems balanced and it takes no time to complete a page.  Hope you will not get tired of it as you will be seeing more of this type of design in the future.


 
I used cards from Project Life and Me and My Big Ideas, Fun Flair stamp from Ali Edwards and Smokey Shadow ink from Papertrey.

One more close up...



Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love this, Irma! It's fabulous!
    We drove to Grand Forks, ND for the day yesterday and went to Target. Ahhhh, Target! I found some We R Memory Keepers 3x4 cards that you'd use for PL and thought of how well you've been using them for layouts and snatched up two decks! Can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Your little girl is the star of the show on this layout!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...