Thursday 1 August 2013

my ballerina bunny


My DD started formal ballet lessons last school year.  As a culminating activity, all classes participated at a gala performance at the end of the year.  This was the first time for her performing on a big theatre-style stage.  I was so happy that she enjoyed every minute of it.. from the costume change... to the back stage preparations... to the actual performance.  She loved the entire experience!  Guess this will not be our last trip to the theatre.



I used Papertrey's bitty dots patterned paper, sticker embellishments from October Afternoon and enamel dots from MME.

Some close ups...


She is the one in the middle, happily hopping!

... my journaling...



I made another layout capturing some of her backstage and dressing room moments. 



I used Kelly Purkey's Right Now stamp set, patterned papers from Crate and Fancy Pants (Trendsetter collection). The "awesome" flair badge is from Ali Edwards' Fun Flair set which is my new favourite.  I also used Papertrey's Headline Alphabet and Calendar Basics.

Here's a close up...


 Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are both fabulous, Irma! I love them both!
    And those sweet bunny costumes-- how adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...both of your layouts are just so beautiful and what a sweet little bunny too. Your pages are always so clean and perfect, l love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...