Tuesday 6 August 2013

pwp #24 -- hello

Here is one more everyday moment with my DD...

I keep jars of candies by the living room (more for visitors as we are not really candy or chocolate lovers).  But from time to time, my DD would sneak in and get a piece, just because.  This was one of those times when she asked if she could have one. I told her "yes" if she would let me take a photo of her, lol.

Here is my layout...



I used Project Life Blush core kit for the cards, Simple Stories' SN@P patterned paper, Martha Stewart cardstock, Kelly Purkey's Right Now stamp and Ali Edwards' Fun Flair set. I also used Papertrey's Smokey Shadow and Raspberry Fizz ink.

I am also entering this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge which is a number challenge this time.  And that is to create a layout using two...two photos, two stamp sets, two dies, etc.  I obviously did not use a lot of Papertrey products here.  But hey, promise that the inks were from Papertrey :)   The layout had two photos, two Project Life cards, two stamp sets and two Papertrey inks.  

Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with my PWP challenge, Irma! I always look forward to seeing what you create with the challenges!
    This layout is perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a sweet mom you are. We have the same thing here and when my daughter was younger she had a friend over and he really wanted some of the M&M's that were inside, but the top was very tight and when he went to sneak a few the lid flew off and M&M's went everywhere, like raining candy. But he funny part was when I asked what happened he acted as if nothing has happened, Too funny! This is such a fun layout and want fabulous memories too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...