Saturday 21 September 2013

Harvest Season

Harvest season is upon us.  We are celebrating Grape and Wine Festival here in Niagara and I am seeing purple everywhere. 


With my dad and father-in-law enjoying the sights at one of the local wineries
This inspired me to create my grape ornament. Pretty soon, it will be gift-giving season and my grape ornament will add a special touch to gifts from the vine.


Here's the ornament up-close and wrapped around a bottle of wine for a festive feel to a holiday or hostess gift.


Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I'm always trying to think of simple ways to dress up a bottle of wine a bit - for dinner parties, or gifts, or what have you.

    That vineyard photo is so lovely. I hope you plan to do a scrapbook page with it!

    Also, thanks for visiting my porch project blog and for your words of encouragement :). I'm so thankful that we are getting to do this project but at the same time, the process is a stressful pain in the rear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...wow...wow! These are just about as lovely as they come. What a fabulous festive and even more fabulous gift. You are a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...