Thursday 12 September 2013

pwp #24 - catnap

I am back with another everyday moment layout.

Some kids need a warm, comfy bed to sleep.  But not my DD.  When she feels tired, she can take a nap just about anywhere.

Case in point… Here is a layout I made of my DD taking a nap by our stairs.  We are meeting some friends for dinner (and she is also excited to see her best friend at said dinner) so this would have to do while waiting for us to get ready, LOL.




I used Papertrey’s Sketched Shapes die and smokey shadow buttons.  I also used cards from my Project Life kit, patterned papers and sticker embellies from Simple Stories and enamel dots from My Mind’s Eye.

Some close ups...





I am also entering this to Leigh Penner’s Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use two in a layout.  It could be two photos, two stamps, two dies, etc.  For my layout, I used two photos. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet!
    I love the design of your layout, Irma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irma...fabulous photos of your sweetie. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...