Thursday 19 September 2013

mont tremblant

One of the fun vacations we had last summer was a trip to Mont Tremblant in beautiful Quebec province.  The resort was packed with happy tourists and we were just glad to be part of all the action.  As I was sorting though the hundred of photos taken during our 4-day vacation, I found it hard to choose which ones to include in my layout.  So I ended up doing more than 1 page.  Here is the first one which has the highlights of the various things we enjoyed on that trip.



I used Headline Alphabet die, double ended banner die and striped patterned paper from Papertrey, Simple Stories 3x4 cards from their Urban Traveler collection and Fun Flair set from Ali Edwards.

Some close ups of the journaling ...


and photos...




Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. You chose a great collection of photos! It sure looks like a blast. So much happy in these pics :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this looks like so much fun. I love your layouts and really think I need to move, so many fun and fabulous things going on in your neck of the woods, love seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...