Sunday 4 November 2012

One Week After the Storm


One week after the storm hit the Northeast, the widespread devastation is becoming more evident.  I encourage all our readers who can spare time and treasure to help out to the victims of "Sandy".  One way is through donating through Red Cross and other non-profit organizations such as Good360 who accepts non-monetary donations.




I would like to re-post Sassy Sewer Virna's post on the first ever Craftmates' show.  I will be selling dog cookies in our booth. 100% of the sale will go to my favourite charity, OSPCA and to the Red Cross. 

If you live in the area, swing by and see our booth-we'd love to meet you!





Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so wish I was closer so I could come see you all in person ! Have fun at the Craft Show, you all must be so excited ???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...