Friday, 1 February 2013

black and white challenge



The ladies over at the Passion for Papertrey blog are having a black and white challenge.  I thought I'd play along and came up with this super fast and CAS card...



I used Papertry stamp (2012 birthday tags), die (doily details, limitless layers circle), impression plate (hello sunshine), cardstock (white and true black) and ink (smokey shadow).  

I had a lot of fun using that impression plate and I think I will have it out for a while.  Here is a different angle of the card that shows the impression better. 


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Black and White always seem to add class to an occasion. Very nice, Irma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun birthday card, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhh super cool. Nice take on the black and white challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very striking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love the embossed background and the way you fit everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Irma, very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...