Friday 1 March 2013

Crop & Create Cards

Hello everyone! It's been weeks since I last posted and once again I've been delinquent with my blogging duties.  The problem is that I haven't been doing a lot of crafting lately. By the time I get home from work, I don't have a lot of energy left to do much except veg out in front of the TV.

Anyway, the Craftmates went to the Crop & Create event a few weeks ago. I had a great time with the girls as we spent the whole day chatting, laughing, eating, and bonding together. We had so much fun that we plan to make it an annual tradition. 

During the event, I was able to make some cards with the help of Irma. As you all know, she's great at picking colours and creating layouts. So, here are the cards I made...





Tags
Thanks Irma for all your help.

Till next time!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...