Saturday 2 March 2013

right here. right now. today

On some nights, before we go to bed, my DD and I would play the question game.  I would ask her about her current favourites and she would tell me the first thing that comes to mind.  It's funny how her answers have evolved over time. 

I want to capture that memory and look back on how her favourites have changed over time.  So I created this layout.


I used Papertrey's Script Alphabet die, Calendar Basics stamp and black cardstock, October Afternoon patterned paper and MME's stickers.  I also used the wooden butterfly embellishment I scored at the last Crop and Create event we attended.  Apparently, it is one of the trends now.

Here's a close up of her answers...


Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  Are you also excited for spring?  


5 comments:

  1. Awww, that's such a cute idea. That's going to be really fun to look back on when she's older. I'm sure she'll appreciate that you kept this information - and in such a beautiful format!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout and list! I love the specific favourite things you asked her-- I should do this with Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! Love her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea. Also love the little game you play.
    great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...