Wednesday 15 May 2013

birthday style

I had a lot of fun trying out my new Birthday Style set from Papertrey. This set just makes me feel happy. 

Here is the first card I made which I gave to one of my guy friends who celebrated his birthday last Cinco de Mayo. 



Aside from the Birthday Style set, I also used Sentiment Signs, New Leaf bitty dots patterned paper and a couple of buttons from my stash.  This is probably a CASE from one of the DT's projects (but cannot remember now from whom :) ).

Since this set is so easy to use, I made a second card.


The sentiment is from Mini Blooms and I also included a tiny strip of smokey shadow patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Irma! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used this set, Irma. It's on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun and happy cards. perfect for any birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...