Wednesday 29 May 2013

Fabric Swap

I recently joined the fabric swap hosted by Carla over at "My 1/2 Dozen Daily" and received this sweetly wrapped package from Joanna at "That Thing I Made"

I love how Joanna decorated the packaging with cute little stamps. 

Inside the package was this gorgeous box filled will all kinds of fabric scraps and cute ribbons. 


 Joanna even sent me a handmade heat wrap which my hubby already put to use. 

Thank you so much Joanna for the lovely things you sent me, and thank you to Carla for hosting the swap. 

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! :) Looks like you got some fun stuff!! I *love* what you sent me and used more of it on something i'm posting tomorrow! I'll be posting another fabric scrap swap early June!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...