Tuesday 28 May 2013

mommy moments

Every Mother’s Day, we try to celebrate it by doing something that my DD loves to do. Sure I can go to a spa and treat myself or have an afternoon of crafting all to myself.  But Mother’s Day to me is celebrating the wonderful gift of motherhood and so I always want to celebrate it with the little one who made it possible for me.

This year for Mother’s Day, she brought home a card she created in school with her finger prints.  This is the best card I have received from her thus far (love the clean and simple style of this one, as opposed to her usual colourful, eclectic style, haha!).  Then, for the weekend, we unofficially kicked off summer with a visit to an indoor waterpark at beautiful Niagara.

Here is the layout I made…


I used Papertrey's stamp (countdown details), dies (countdown details, headline alphabet and heart to heart) and some pure poppy bitty dots paper.  I also used Simple Stories' patterned paper and journal tag.

Close up of the journaling...



Since I used three types of dies, I am entering this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge which can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like such a fun day.... and I love how you captured it in photos and in your layout, Irma! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun colorful layout! Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...