Saturday 18 May 2013

dancing with the stars

No, I am not referring to the show but rather to our trip to the David Dunlap Observatory which is home to Canada’s largest optical telescope.  It was a challenge for me getting there since it opens  at 8 pm, a time where I would normally be found happily crafting or vegetating on our couch (yes, while actually watching Dancing with the Stars! (the show)). But it seems like a nice place (plus my daughter wants to) so I obliged.  And I was glad I did because we had a great time.

Here is a layout I made of that visit…



I used Papertrey’s Big Ticket Basics set and headline alphabet die (I told you I am addicted to this). The patterned papers and embellishments are from Simple Stories’s 24 / Seven collection (another favourite!).
  
Close up of the journaling… 



The “Totally Cool” title is actually a stamp from Ali Edwards’ Incredible set.  Love the sentiments and the font on that sent.  I always wish that my script handwriting is as nice as that.

Another close up…



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout, Irma! I just ordered that AE set-- I love how you used it here! I can't wait to get it-- it seemed so perfect for scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...