Tuesday 2 July 2013

bookworm

I have been trying to document more our day to day on my layouts.  Since I have my iphone close to me most of the time, I try to snap photos of my DD as she goes about her normal day.

Here is one photo I took while she was reading a book on a regular day, after waking up. 



I used journaling cards and alphabet stickers from Simple Stories, heart dies from Papertrey's heart-to-heart set, Papertrey cardstock and my first Kelly Purkey stamp set, Right Now.

Close up of the photo and journaling...


... and my new stamp...



Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute...what a sweet little photo of your little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, Irma-- I love the angle!
    And your layout looks fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...