Sunday 14 July 2013

month in review - february

Can't believe that we are already on the second half of the year.  I have a few "months in review" layouts I want to share.  Today's post is about February. 

One of the highlights of my February was meeting one of my crafty inspirations in person, Kelly Purkey.  She was one of the instructors for the Crop and Create event we attended amidst the snow-mageddon. 

  
 I used Papertrey's script alphabet dies and Stitches and Swirls stamp set.  The journal card is from Fancy Pants and the scallop border is from MME.

Some close ups...




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The Month in Review layout is so sweet. Love the way you incorporated so many pictures and details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Irma...you always look like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...