Friday 28 February 2014

live colorfully

Kids grow up fast.  The days may sometimes feel long but the years certainly fly by so fast.  I want to start doing a page that captures my feelings and perceptions of my DD at a specific point in time.  It will be fun to see how this will evolve over time. 

Here is the first layout I made...  I thought the journal cards really captured my DD's personality.  She has gone from her "pink" phase to her "rainbow" phase, lol.


I used Papertrey's Countdown Detail banner die and various cardstocks, Simple Stories' journal cards and a Stampin' Up heart punch.   Here is a close up of the journaling... 


   
I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey Sketch challenge here. This is one of my favourite sketches and I never seem to get tired using it.


Thanks for stopping by!  

3 comments:

  1. Wow...this is one amazing layout! I love all the bright and vivid colors, just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so bright & cheerful & fun! Fabulous take on the sketch, Irma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...