Wednesday 5 February 2014

papertrey anniversary: sketch and colour challenge

February is Papertrey Ink's birthday month.  So there are lots of things going on at their blog including daily contests and challenges.  

Today's challenge is to create a project using one colour recipe card and one sketch recipe card provided by Nicole.

Here is the sketch I chose to work with today:


For my first card, I chose this colour recipe card:

 

 And here is my card...


 I used Papertrey's Polka Dot Parade #11: Owl and Framed Out #11 for the Hugs and Kisses sentiment.  The scallop circle is cut from Spellbinders die using a Scarlet Jewel cardstock.

Here is a close up of that adorable little owl.  

  
Since I have my supplies out, I made 3 more Valentines card so I can send them to four special friends this February.

My second card used this colour recipe:

  

For my third card, I used this:



And my  last card used this:



And here they are together...

 
Hope you are having better weather where you are. We have tons of snow today (sigh!).

Thanks for stopping by!

  

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what an amazing set of cards! I love that sweet little owl and your totally rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...