Thursday 20 February 2014

silly face



Ever had those moments when you snapped a really funny photo of your child that you want to capture it forever?  I have had a lot of those lately with my DD.  I have been frantically trying to keep up and make scrapbook pages of those before she grows up and decides it is no longer cool to do them.

Monday is library day.  She gets to pick a book to bring home and the only criteria she uses on choosing which book to get is how silly the pictures look.  Apparently, that is important because she gets a kick out if imitating said pictures.  And needless to say, the sillier, the better. 

Here my layout…



I used the heart border and Headline Alphabet dies from Papertrey and journaling card from Simple Stories.  I love that card from their SNAP Love collection.  





This page came together very quickly.  Focus on the photos and journaling and lots of white space… my kind of layout style.   Easy peasy!  

I am also linking this to Leigh Penner’s Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to include a heart on a layout without using pink or red. 

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love her sweet silly faves, just too cute and what a page! So fun and very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous, Irma! I love it! Great layout and great job with the challenge!
    These photos totally made me smile, because I have a similar layout-- my brothers came to visit and made some silly/scary faces when Jonah was about 4, so then everyone posed with their "scary face" -- it was so cute! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...