Thursday 13 February 2014

valentine treats



I am taking a break from Papertrey's challenges (no time to create today!) but instead sharing with you some Valentine treats I created last weekend. 

First up is this cute treat slider box from My Creative Time.  It fits 4 Hershey nuggets perfectly and is a breeze to die cut and assemble... just a few adhesives and ribbons and done.  I made these for my DD's teachers in ballet, gymnastics and piano.



 Here they are all together...



I also made a special gift for her teachers in school.  I made a set of handmade cards and I put together a tea and biscuit pack for them to enjoy.


Some close ups...



 
I used Tea for Two Addition set for this


And here is how I packaged them... I used Papertrey's Get a Handle On It and Limitless Layers: Heart dies.


And here they are sitting prettily on my desk...


I also managed to bake some heart-shaped cookies while my DD wrote on her Valentine treat boxes for her classmates.


Happy Valentine's Day, friends!  Thanks for stopping by!

   


2 comments:

  1. Irma...you are simply amazing, so many fun and fabulous Valentine's Day creations. I love those sweet candy holders, I have that die too, it is so much fun and your right, it is very quick too. I love all that you made and I am sure all the teachers loved them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of goodies you made! So thoughtful and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...