Thursday 27 February 2014

monthly moments

Papertrey Ink recently introduced their own line of pocket scrapbooking called Monthly Moments.  I have yet to receive my order but I am so excited as that will be a great addition to the supplies I use for my monthly highlights layouts.  I don't do pocket scrapbooking (just not my thing) but I love using journal cards for my traditional layouts.

I have been diligent in putting together a page per month to document the things we did.  I realized that the last one I posted was in May last year!  So here are the rest of the pages.  I try to do them as soon as the month is over so that I could still remember what happened.  These pages had been really helpful as I sometimes find myself going back to them to recall what we did on specific months of the year.





I am linking my Sept page to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a ribbon on your layout.  I used Papertrey's Smokey Shadow ribbon for this.





I am linking my November page to Leigh's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use 3 dies in your layout.  Here, I used Papertrey's Headline Alphabet, Journal Tab and Half & Half dies.  




I am linking my Decemer page to Leigh's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to add a sparkle to your page.  Here, I used glitter paper for my title.


Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these all look wonderful, Irma! I love your clean & graphic style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irma...as always, I love your layouts and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with PTI"s new Monthly Moments. I love Project Life and these will be such a fun addition to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...