Thursday 4 October 2012

face painting

The highlight of my DD’s visit to The Ex (which I shared last time) was her face painting.  This was the first time that she was able to sit still and actually complete a full session of face painting.  I was surprised at how detailed her instructions were to the artist on what she wanted on her face.  (She did not let the artist touch her face until they have agreed on what was to be done, haha!). Then after the painting came the mirror obsession.  She was glued to the mirror for what seems like forever…  just standing there, admiring herself and smiling from  time to time.  I just had to make a separate layout for that!

And so, here is my layout.


I used Papertrey die (butterfly dreams, modern alphabet upper case), Stampin' Up cardstock and swiss dot embossing folder.  I again printed my journaling from my regular printer by trimming off my cardstock to less than 8.5 inches wide.



 Hope you are having a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just the cutest little girl! So proud and happy! You did good momma. Love the way you created this layout, looks so sweet!
    blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...