Tuesday 30 October 2012

flower box card

A friend recently celebrated her birthday.  I whipped up a card set for her, keeping it fresh and simple (just like the recipient). I was happy to use Memory Box's flower box die which I got quite some time ago but never had the chance to play with.  

Here is my card...  I used Papertrey's white cardstock, Iconic Images and Birthday Basics stamp sets, hawaiian shores cardstock and inks.


And here's the rest of the family.  I used melon berry, harvest gold and hibiscus burst. I popped up the flower box using  dimensional adhesive for some added texture. Looking at them made me want to get an actual flower box!


I thought I'd pretty up the envies too.  I used one of the fillable frames set.


And here is the finished package.


Hope you are having a fabulous week! 


8 comments:

  1. Very sweet and pretty set! I bet she will love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love how you've used that flower box die. I think I might own that die. If I do, I'm going to case your card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card set Irma. Love the detail on the envelopes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to package up a card Irma. I love the simplicity of your birthday cards, with the flower box die. Your friend is going to be very happy with this sweet set. Love the look of your blog, very current.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irma, love the flower box package. Your a great friend to do the little extra's! I know she will be touched. xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I have that die and that set. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card set. I am always looking for ideas for card sets that aren't too elaborate, and are easy to mail. Yours is perfect. I also like how you packaged it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...