Sunday 9 September 2012

Let's Twist Again

I had so much fun with my twisted wire projects that I decided to feature them again.  Fall is 2 weeks away so I want to linger on the warm summer hues and reminisce bright spring colours before they disappear with the changing of seasons.

Here comes the sun with yellow Czech glass beads and yellow "pear-shaped" beads 


Grapevine cuff reminds me of vineyards in the summer



Cherry blossom necklace signals start of spring as flowers start to bloom
Still, I look forward to autumn and get inspired by the fabulous earth tones of fall.  I want to close with the quote by Percy Bysshe Shelley:

"There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!"

Enjoy your Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...