Tuesday 11 September 2012

simple pleasures


Hope you are all having a great week. Things have been busy around here, with us trying to get used to our new school routine.  I feel like I am also back to school, having to wake up earlier than usual to help Frances get ready in the morning (sigh, and I am just on year 1!).

I am back with another summer layout using my current favourite Fabulous Frames die from Papertrey.  I love how easy it is to create different looks on layouts just by changing up the patterned paper colours of the polaroid frame.  This time, I wanted to convey a playful, fun vibe on my page so I used the same bright colours from  Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection.

This was taken at one of our trips to the beach last month with some friends.  Ha, where did summer go?     


Aside from Fabulous Frames die, I also used Papertrey's Flippin' Out die and patterned papers, simple Stories' sticker embellishments and Basic Grey brad.




More close ups.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...