Friday 19 April 2013

baby cards

‘Tis the season for babies around here where I live!  A number of my friends had or are having babies.  I mentioned in my last post that a friend of ours (whom we gave a princess baby shower) is having a baby girl this spring. 

Here is the card I made for her...


The princess image is from My Cute Stamps’ Royal Celebration set.  I also used Papertrey’s Polka Dot Basics, Hanging Out set for the sentiment and Bells and Boughs for the bow. 


The inside of the card has sentiments from  Papertrey’s Celebration set and MCS’s Royal Celebration.



  
Again I used Laurie’s gift card hanger die found here on my gift.  So cute!
 


One of our friends was still out of the country and unable to join the baby shower.  She sent me her gift which I included inside this card which I made for her.
 


I used Papertrey’s Sweet Baby die for the giraffe, Background Basics: Twinkle and Lovely Layers for the sentiment.

Lastly, I made the parents-to-be a little notebook where guests can write their well wishes and parenting tips. This reminds me of the notebook you bring around Disney for your favourite characters' signatures!


I used my pink Bind It All tool to put together the pages.  To decorate it, I used My Cute Stamps' Royal Celebration set, Papertrey's Background Basics: Twinkle, Alphablocks stamp and die set and Spellbinder's Circle and Scallop dies.

Here is a look at the inside of the book...




Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a magical weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects, Irma! That little princess stamp is so cute! It reminds me of a card we got for Sage's birthday one year and I turned it into a wall decoration -- it was just too cute not to display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What thoughtful cards and gifts Irma! I'm sure she will be very happy with the whole theme, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The notebook is such a sweet addition!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...