Saturday 13 April 2013

days like these make me smile

Going to swimming class has been a weekly family routine for our little family.  My DD just finished her winter program and is now off starting with her spring program.  We were lucky last winter that there were fewer kids enrolled during her time slot and so we almost always had the family change room all to ourselves. 

Here is a layout I made of us waiting at the change room for the class to start.  There were lots of giggling and hugging as we await for the doors to the pool to open.


I used Crate patterned paper, Technique Tuesday’s Favorite Memories stamp set and Papertrey’s Heart to Heart die.

Some close ups...



Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Irma! I love the strips of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout. the paptter paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...