Thursday 11 April 2013

the pianist

One of my regrets is not being able to learn how to play a musical instrument.  I was not interested in music  when I was growing up.  As an adult, I realized that it would be cool to be able to learn how to play one but alas, it was too late.  I tried taking up piano lessons after I got married but it just did not work out.  So I was so happy when my DD showed a lot of interest on playing the piano.

We enrolled her to a piano class earlier this year.  She adores her teacher and enjoys going to his class.  Here is a layout I made of one of her first few days in class.


I CASE’d this block style layout from one of the layouts I saw while web surfing (sorry, I do not have link as I did this from memory). 
  
I used Papertrey’s modern and script alphabet dies. I also used a lot of 6x6 patterned papers from MME.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, Irma! I love the different squares of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout. I love all the different pattern papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture and journal card are certainly the highlight in your layout. The patterned paper squares and scalloped border really frame the picture nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...