Tuesday 30 April 2013

easter fun


Spring has officially sprung when we went to Blue Mountain during the long Easter weekend.  So we were not expecting the mountains to still be open for skiing.  Imagine our (pleasant) surprise when we were told otherwise. That meant one more weekend to enjoy the snow on a gorgeous sunny day.

Here is a layout I made of  the fun we had that weekend!  There were so many great moments I want to capture so I decided to create a collage type layout. 



I used Papertrey dies (polka dot parade for the bunny and headline alphabets - love this font and I can't stop using it so you will see this in many future layouts, ha!), cardstock (harvest gold and smokey shadow for the title) and patterned paper (bitty dots from one of PTI's 8x8 patterned papers).  I also used Martha Stewart 12x12 cardstock and stripes patterned paper fron Echo Park.


I printed the journaling above by cutting my 12x12 cardstock in half and running it through my printer using a landscape orientation. 

Here's a close up of that adorable little bunny which I embellished with a small white pompom ball I got from Michaels.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, Irma! I love your collage of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout. Love the collage. The bunny die is perfect for the theme. I like how you did your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to tweak that bunny tail! Wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...