Thursday 4 April 2013

wildflower tags

I wanted to do some quick stamping one night but did not have a lot time to complete a layout or a card.  So I pulled out some of my tag dies from Papertrey and created some tags.  I remembered my Craftmate friend, Aimee, asking for sample tags which a local vendor  requested for his store after Aimee used one of my tags for her gift to the owner.  This vendor is selling handmade natural products made of lavender and other aromatic plants. 

Here are the tags I came up with...




I used Papertrey's Wildflower set and the different Tag Sale dies.  This came together very quickly as the overall look was inspired by the store's look.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, these are perfect, Irma! I'm sure the store owner will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Irma. The tags are perfect for the store's image. I'm going to have a look at that stamp set!! Love the look and the sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tags. Using the different tags gives a buyer some choices. Love those sentiments for thee tags. perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...