Wednesday 5 June 2013

another flagged borders project

I totally enjoyed doing my flagged border card here that I decided to create another project for this week's Make It Monday challenge over at Papertrey Ink.


This time I created a layout incorporating my newest favourite banner dies.  This layout captures the highlights and sidelights for the month of April.  You can see some of my previous months in review here.  



I used my new favourite set from Papertrey called Sketched Shapes (don’t you love it… very modern and clean!). It also comes with matching dies.  The banners, arrows and triangles are all coordinating dies for this set.   Happy Spring is also from Papertrey’s Tag Its series. The rest of the patterned papers and embellies are from Simple Stories. 

Some close ups...





Also, did you notice  the “april” word in the title?  It is from Ali Edwards’ Months set.  From first look, it seems like someone has handwritten it.  But it is actually a stamp. Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to work the banners in! I love the April stamp,as well! Beautiful and professional layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme for a layout, Irma, and I love your design, too! I also love that month stamp-- it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...