Wednesday 12 June 2013

the untitled layout

Once in a while, you get so happy and carried away with a layout that you simply forget to incorporate a title for it.  Such is the case for this clean and simple layout I made for a party which my DD recently attended.  Craftmate Bebsy’s daughter, Sofia, (otherwise known as my long lost daughter, but that’s another story)  turned 9 last May and we celebrated it with a sports-themed party.  Since my DD is the littlest of the bunch, she was just happy to be on the sidelines as she watched the bigger kids play different kinds of ball games.  Here is the layout I made for that.


I kept it very simple and used minimal supplies which included Papertrey's banner dies from Countdown Details and the little heart stamp from With All My Heart, Simple Stories' patterned paper and some DCWV cardstock.

Close up of the banners and journaling...



I am also entering this to CAS-ual Friday's Clean and Simple challenge for this week which is about banners and flags.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and really needs no title. What a little doll to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a totally adorable page! Love how you used the heart flags for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! I have a few layouts myself that are untitled...mainly becuase I couldn't think of anything clever to fit the space. LOL Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...