Thursday 13 June 2013

high park

So last time, I shared with you our outing to High Park for the Cherry Blossom festival.  In between our long walks, we took breaks just to enjoy the fresh air and take it all in, busy crowd and all …

During one of our breaks, my DD just had to have her popsicle. So despite the long line up, I obliged.   Because the outdoor light was perfect, I managed to take great photos of her.  Here is a layout I made of that day…



I used Papertrey's Headline Alphabet dies, MME's patterned paper, stickers from Simple Stories and cardstock from DCWV.

Here are a few close ups so you can see how happy she was that day :)







Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty...really looks like your little sweetie is having the time of her life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...