Saturday 29 June 2013

i don't want to forget this

Summer for my DD means endless trips to Canada's Wonderland.  This year is no exception.  Though we were not there on opening day due to a scheduling conflict, she made sure that we make up for it the following week. 

Now at 40 inches tall, she has more options on the rides she can try.  She was no longer interested on what she calls "baby rides".  Too bad cause I really enjoyed those!  She was also not interested anymore on having her picture taken with the Snoopy characters (which I also enjoyed!).

So now, she is into the Ghoster Coaster ride which is the "roller coaster for big kids like me".  I cannot tell you how many times we rode that on our first visit... made me very dizzy!

Here is the layout I made to capture the memory of that day... (I totally CASE'd Jody Wenke's fabulous layout!)



I used Papertrey's With All My Heart stamp (for the tiny heart on the journaling), bitty dots patterned paper and sketched shapes dies.  I also used Jillibean sprouts for the journal tag, sticker and 4x6 card from Simple Stories and Stampin' Up punch for the hearts.

 Close up of the journaling...




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The colours rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! What a wonderful layout you created. Your colors are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Irma! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...