Saturday 1 June 2013

selfies

For someone who works for a digital company, I must admit that I am quite technologically-challenged.  I can barely keep up with all the new technologies and have a hard time embracing changes.  Such is the case of my mobile phone.  For the longest time, I only used my good old reliable Blackberry.  It was not until I absolutely have to replace that I switched over to the Iphone.  And I am glad I did!  

I have been enjoying taking photos of myself with my DD -- so technically not a selfy but a selfy of both of us :) .  Here is a layout I made of the more recent selfies we took.


Don't you just love that corkboard patterned paper?  I think it was perfect for the layout I had in mind... kind of like photos pinned on a corkboard.

I used mostly elements from Simple Stories' 24/Seven collection and Papertrey dies (Fabulous Frames, Headline Alphabet and Wine Bottle Tag). Some of patterned papers are also from Fancy Pants' Trendsetter collection (loving the aqua, coral and black combo of this collection).  The "push pins" are baubles from Stampin' Bella.

Some close ups of the photos and embellies...




Since I again used 3 Papertrey dies, I am entering this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. great page!! love the banners and the cork background! cute phtots too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun photos and a wonderful layout! I bought some of this Simple Stories line-- so colourful and fun! I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...