Thursday 13 March 2014

another card set

During the Crop and Create event we attended last week (see Aimee's post here), I created a clean and simple set of cards using one of my favourite floral sets, Ruby Rose.  Clean and simple because that is the type of cards I love to do and because there were so many things going on in the event (talking, eating, prize raffle, shopping), that is probably the only kind I could manage to do anyway. 

Here are my cards...  The frame is from Papertrey's Heart Squared die and the stitched rectangle base is from Lil Inker Design.





 
This will be added in my stash of gifts on standby ready for giving.  I just need to make a box to package them.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. So cute and just too sweet! What an fabulous card set, and amazing gift that anyone would love to receive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...