Thursday 20 March 2014

fancy folk art

Time to use one of my NSIB (never seen ink before) sets again.  This time, I pulled out Papertrey's Fancy Folk Art set.  As usual, I made a very clean and simple card set... just some quick stamping and matting and done!

Here they are...  I like  that one image almost completely fills the card base...  makes for a good one layer card. 





Here they are together... As usual, they will go in a handmade box ready for gift giving.



Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card set! You are making me want to order Folk Art Florals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set! I must get this set out again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean... Love your card set, and I must get this stamp set out again! ;)

      Delete
  3. So so pretty. Love the colors yyou used. Someone is going to be happy receiving this lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really stunning, Irma! What a beautiful gift set they make!! I see you are using a variation of my NBUS (never-before-used schtuff) expression. It's great to use those new stamps! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...another amazing card set! Love it and all the fabulous colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've inspired me to pull this set out again Irma! Love your set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...