Saturday 15 March 2014

pwp #22: you + me = love

I am pretty up to date on my scrapbooking but really behind on sharing them.  I dug through my pages and picked a layout I have not blogged previously.

Here is my favourite layout from our trip to Algonquin Park last fall.  It is Ontario's oldest provincial park and offers a vast range of areas like lakes, rocky ridges and hills.



With the weather that gorgeous, all the photos we took turned out really great. This was taken at one of the lakes called Opeongo Lake.  I made several layouts for the trip so the places we visited were all documented (just not in this particular layout, lol).

This page came together very quickly because of its simple design which I love.  A few journal cards from Simple Stories and Project Life, a brad, label stamp (from Papertrey) and sticker speech bubble and I'm done.

Here's a close up of my favourite shot...  


 
I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to stamp on something other than cardstock.  On my page, I stamp the date from Calendar Basics on to my journal card.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...