Thursday 27 March 2014

pwp #30: amazing

Here is part 2 of the layout I created for one of our Niagara trips.  I included more candid shots here so I can one day remember the little details. I particularly love the first photo on the left with me and my DD walking and just enjoying the view.  I feel like we are celebrities being followed by the paparazzi, lol.


 I used mostly Simple Stories and Fancy Pants paper and sticker elements. The heart is a die cut from Papertrey. 

Here is a close up of the journaling.  

I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to add a heart in your layout without using red or pink.  I always love to put a splash of black in my layout so I thought that was the perfect colour for my heart accent.



Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. More fabulous photos Irma! As always your layout is just beautiful, the focus always on the photos and just enough other goodies to make them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful, Irma! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...