Wednesday 12 March 2014

Colette Sorbetto Top

So this is my first attempt to make an actual garment. I found this free pattern for the Colette Sorbetto top and decided to give it a try.   
I was surprised at how easy it was to make. I even made some adjustments to the pattern and had the pleat inverted to make the top more roomy. 
I also added some buttons for a vintage feel. 
I am so pleased with how it turned out and I'm definitely making another one just in time for summer. 
If you're looking for an easy project, you should definitely try this free pattern. You can print the pattern from your home printer and tape the paper pieces together. 

Until next time. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Virna! This top is so pretty! It looks so well made and fits you perfectly. I love the ditzy print and the matching buttons you used.Well done! And you should definitely make another one--they're just perfect to wear for summer!

    Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what an adorable top and that sweet print, just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...