Thursday 6 March 2014

pedal pusher

So apparently, I am on a cardmaking roll.  This happened after Craftmates attended a Crop & Create event last weekend (more on that on another post!).  I brought all my neglected sets to the event so I could make something from themPedal Pusher, Papertrey's bike set released months ago, is sadly one of those sets that has never seen ink.  But I changed all that last weekend.  Here is my card set...

Using Hibiscus Burst ink & cardstock

Using Pure Poppy ink & cardstock

Using Hawaiian Shores ink and cardstock

Using Orange Zest ink and cardstock

Here they are together...


Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card set you have made and those bikes are so fun. Love them in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card set. You make the nicest set. Glad you showed those neglected stamps some love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...